Dr. Mayang Permata is a radiation oncologist in the Department of Radiation Oncology at the dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo National General Hospital and a lecturer/teaching staff of Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Indonesia based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
She obtained her PhD degree from the Heavy Ion Therapy Leading Programme, Gunma University, Maebashi, Japan where she participated in research focusing on radiation effects to PD-L1 expression in cancer cells.
Her special interest apart from breast, thorax and pediatric cancer cases in the clinics include cancer immunology, cancer genomics, and health economics in radiation oncology.
Other Appointments (current)
- Secretary, Indonesian Radiation Oncology Society (IROS)
- Vice-Chair, Education and Training Committee, Federation of Asian Radiation Oncology (FARO)
- Founder and Manager, FK Digital (Open Access Nation-wide Medical Lectures)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Leadership Development Program – Asia Pacific Awardee, 2021
- Coordinator, National Team for Indonesia’s National Cancer Control Plan (NCCP) Development (with WHO), 2019
Education / Honors
- Young Investigators’ Award, Best Graduate, Gunma University Graduation, 2018
- Dean’s Award on Excellent Presentation, Gunma University, 2018
- Best Presenter’s Award, Qualifying Examination, Leading-PhD Program Gunma University, 2017