A specialist in Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, Dr. Sofia Bunge is an attending physician in the Palliative Care Unit, Tornú Hospital, Programa Argentino De Medicina Paliativa Fundacion Femeba (PAMP-FF) in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and at the Hospital de Oncología L Fortabat. She is the Director of the “Curso de Postgrado Interdisciplinario en Medicina Palliativa”, PAMP FF, Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales, FLACSO, and the Palliative Care online Courses developed by the PAMP FF. She also collaborated with the creation of the Hospice Casa de la Bondad, Manos Abiertas Foundation in Buenos Aires city and was the Medical Director. She developed a curriculum for Palliative Medicine subject for several Medicine Universities (Universidad Austral, UNICEN. UCA ). Her interests include increasing the understanding of palliative care among healthcare professionals in Argentina, Latin America and world wide.
- Clinical Professor “Palliative Care”, Medicine School, Austral University. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Coordinator, Palliative Care Long Distance Courses, E-learning, PAMP-FF
- Coordinator, Post Graduate Interdisciplinary Palliative Care Course, Bioethics Program, PAMP-FF, FLACSO (Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales), Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Coordinator Palliative Care for the Elderly, Argentine association of medicine and palliative care- Argentine Society of Geriatrics and Gerontology.
- Teacher, Department of Humanism and Bioethics, School of Medicine, Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires, UNICEN, Olavarría, Argentina
- Teacher, Palliative Medicine, Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires, UNICEN, Olavarría, Argentina
- Teacher,Palliative Medicine, UCA, Buenos Aires.
- Associate Director, Hospital de Oncología L Fortabat, Buenos Aires, 2016-2020.
- Asesor -National Cancer Institute Argentina (INC).
- ALCP Education Commission Coordinator.
- Diploma in Biothics and Medical Education.
- LDI Mentee.
Please Leave a Review or Suggestion