Born and raised in India, I’ve pursued a career in Medicine in the US for over a decade now. I currently divide my time between working as a Palliative Medicine consultant in the inpatient setting and as a hospice physician working at a hospice house. Areas of interest include Palliative Care in Intensive care and Oncology settings. Outside work, I enjoy swimming, running, hiking, travel and exploring various cuisines.
- Faculty member for Hospice and Palliative medicine fellowship program at Ohiohealth
- Faculty contributor for developing CME curriculum for PCIC (Palliative Care Integrated Curriculum), 2021.
- PGY-2 Resident of the yr, Internal Medicine residency, Morehouse School of Medicine, 2014.
Education / Honors
- Fellow, American academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2018.
- Fellowship in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, 2016.
- Board certified Internal Medicine physician, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2015.
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, 2015.
- MBBS, BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal, 2008.