I was working in our hospital’s outpatient department as internist, then I was working in infections department and in narcology department. For a long time I work at Emergencies. So I know the different aspects of palliative needs in patients with different pathologies, and I’ve seen, that they often unnecessary comes to Emergencies – their problems are mostly connected with moments, where Palliative care at home can come in and help. Now I would start to work in Palliative care unit with mobile team, which will be a new and first type such service for adults in Latvia. For me it is a new challenge in my life.
- Consultant-internist at the Baltic Children’s Rehabilitation Center “Dizvanagi” in Liepaja.
- I am a member of the Latvian Medical Association.
- I am a member of the Latvian Association of Internists.
- I have obtained a certificate for determining the effects of alcohol, narcotic and psychotropic substances on the human body in the territory of the Republic of Latvia.
- Member of the Latvian Association of Infectious Diseases 1998-2004
- I have given lectures on the effects of addictive substances and their harmful effects on the human body in schools and for my colleagues at Liepaja Hospital.
Education / Honors
- At the 1thof October I am started job in Liepaja Mobile Palliative Care Team (SIA “Magnum Social &Medical Care” Liepaja Center “Rure”- the first mobile palliative team for adults in Latvia).
- 2021.04.-18.Jun – ESF Course “Palliative Care”
- 1989 until now – Liepaja Regional Hospital, Emergency Department- internist.
- 2004-2020- Liepaja Regional Hospital- Narcology Department- internist
- 1999-2004- Liepaja Regional Hospital- Infections Disease Department- infectologist, chief of department 1 year
- 1989-1990- Liepaja Outpatient Department
Please Leave a Review or Suggestion