Trained as a Pulmonologist, started palliative care training after a personal bereavement. Keenly interested in advocacy of palliative care especially in non-malignant conditions.
Has been actively involved in training programmes across India to government doctors, family Physicians, Pulmonologists and Neurologists.
- Member of the Indian Chest Society
- Member of the Indian Association of Palliative care
- Member of the Mumbai Palliative care Network
- Hargobind Award 2002
- Faculty in training government hospital doctors of Maharashtra
- Trained many forum of family physicians in Mumbai
- Faculty in online training during the Covid pandemic about need for palliative care in COVID
- Actively associated with advocacy of palliative care through various platforms: Seniors today/Patient Engage/ One India One people.
Education / Honors
- Diploma in Palliative Medicine for Health Care Professionals: Cardiff UNIversity 2020
- National Fellowship In Palliative medicine: Instotute Of palliative Care, Calicut-2018
- MRCP (UK)- 2006
- DNB Respiratory Medicine 1998
- MD ( Resp Med)-1995
Please Leave a Review or Suggestion