Dr Pankaj Singhai is young palliative care physician with keen interest in education and research in field of Early integrated palliative care, Renal supportive care, and End of life care. He is involved in various national and international educational program, Collaborative research, and curriculum development for training in Palliative Medicine.
- Coordinator, IACA palliative care training program at KMC Manipal.
- Lead, Renal Supportive care services, Kasturba Hospital, Manipal
- National Faculty, Indian association of Palliative care*
- Winner, Bruce Davis Gold Medal in Palliative Care 2015- 16, Awarded by Institute of Palliative Medicine, Kozhikode, Kerala, India
- Member, Indian Association of Palliative Care
- Member, Multinational association of supportive care in Cancer.
- Awarded with travel grants from IAHPC and MASCC
Education / Honors
- MBBS, G. R. Medical College, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, 2013
- MD, Palliative Medicine, Tata Memorial Centre, Homi Bhabha National Institute, 2017
Please Leave a Review or Suggestion