I am the clinical oncologist since 2014. I am currently working in the clinic LTD “Multiprofile Clinic Consilium Medulla” and I have a subspecialty in palliative care. Medicine -has always been my dream speciality. Today, I take care of oncology patients- some of them count the days of their lives and caring for them is a huge responsibility for me. My goal is to cure them, or in incurable cases – lighten every minute of their lives.
Oncology is a big challenge in medicine and I’m very happy to be the part of it. I am a member of ESO and ESMO. I actively participate in conferences held by those organizations. They mainly focus on oncology news: introducing and raising the knowledge necessary for patient management. I am actively participating in clinical trials. Nowadays, I am a sub investigator of 8 phase III clinical trial.
I think that the Palliative Care is the integral part of oncology.
Palliative Care equals to huge responsibility. The deep knowledge and experience is needed to properly manage palliative patients. I think that this course could be a very big step forward in my career.
I am sure that I could share the knowledge gained during this courseto my colleagues and co-workers.
- Clinical Oncologist in LTD “Multiprofile Clinic Consilium Medulla “
- Sub Investigator of 8 phase III trials held in LTD “Multiprofile Clinic Consilium Medulla “
- Member of Europian society for Medical Oncology ( ESMO)
- Member of Europian school of Oncology ( ESO )
- Participant 2 nd International Symposium for the implementation of international standards of palliative care , Tbilisi, Georgia
Education / Honors:
- Tbilisi State Medical University , Tbilisi, Georgia ( MD)
- Kharkov Medical Academy of postgraduate Education, Kharkov, Ukraine (Clinical Oncologist)
- Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia ( Palliative care specialist )