Dr. Truba’s primary interest relate to caring for the emotional/mental/cognitive well-being, behavioral health functioning and familial functioning of children diagnosed with complex medical conditions.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
Education / Honors
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Psychology, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, 2016-2017
- APA Accredited Internship in Psychology, Write State School of Professional Psychology/Dayton Children’s Hospital, 2015-2016
- Doctor of Philosophy, Emphasis in Clinical Psychology, Western Michigan University 2016
- Masters of Arts, Clinical Psychology, Western Kentucky University, 2010
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Grand Valley State University, 2008