After working almost 25 years as a Medical Oncologist, I suddenly realized that the most important thing in a patient life, when curative treatments don’t work anymore, is the quality of life. This is the period of the patients’ life which I would like to address all my efforts and my knowledge, in order to improve the outcome of medical care that we offer, to make things better for them, in all the aspects of their life, physical, social, psycho-emotional and spiritual.
That’s why I wanted to attend this Seminar, to learn from the best.
- Medical Oncologist, competence in Palliative Care, Home Care Department & Hospital Unit at Hospice Casa Sperantei, Brașov
- Former Consultant in Medical Oncology at Emergency County Hospital of Galați, Romania
- Former Coordinator for the National Oncology Program at Emergency County Hospital of Galați, Romania
- Former Consultant in Medical Oncology at Hiperdia Clinic, Galați
- Member of National Romanian Society of Medical Oncology
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncology
- Speaker at National and Regional Oncology Conferences
Education / Honors
- 2nd Specialization – Palliative Care, National School of Public Health, Management and Improvement in Medical Field, Bucharest, 2016
- Consultant in Medical Oncology – “Dr. Carol Davilla” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania, 2004
- 1st Specialization – Medical Oncology, chemotherapy – “Dr. Carol Davilla” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania, 1999
- Medical Doctor, General Medicine – “Iuliu Hatieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 1992