Lenche Kostadinova is medical doctor, specialized in the field of radiation oncology with special interest of head and neck region cancers. As a chief od Head and Neck Cancer department she is strongly committed to cancer patients who need modern oncology therapy and palliative care providing them with good professional health and palliative care.
Education / Honors
- Chief of Head and Neck Cancer department in University clinic of Radiotherapy and oncology-Skopje
- Training course for SRS in brain for kids and adults in Medikal Park Istanbul, Turky
- PhD student at University Ciril and Metodius – Skopje, Medical faculty,field of research – oncology and radiotherapy
- Training course in Ljubljana, Slovenia for VMAT in Head and Neck cancer
- Specialist Radiation Oncologist of oncology and radiotherapy, St.Cyril and Methodius – Skopje, Macedonia
- St. Cyril and Methodius University –Skopje, Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of medicine
- St.Kliment Ohridski University – Bitola, Department of laboratory analyst, Specialized laboratory analyst
- High medical school, Department of medical nurse
- 07/2017 – 4- th Macedonian ENT Congress with International Participation, Ohrid, North Macedonia
- 07/2018 – 6 –th International Conference on Radiation and Application in Varios Fields of Research , Ohrid, North Macedonia
- 07/2019 – 7- th International Conference on Radiation and Application in Varios Fields of Research, Herceg Novi, Montenegro
- RAD Conference – BOOKS OF ABSRACTS 2018 ,Kostadinova L, INTENSITY-MODULATED RADIATION THERAPY IN HEAD AND NECK CARCINOMAS, page 312
- RAD Conference – BOOKS OF ABSRACTS 2019, Petar Chakalaroski, VioletaKlisarovska, Igor Stojkovski,Lenche Kostadinova, Bojana Petreska, Organ wall as a superior volume in presenting theabsorbed dose compared to the whole organ volumein intensity-modulated irradiation therapy-treatedgynecological malignancies,Page 298.
- Lenche Kostadinova, Petar Chakalaroski, Marina S.Vukashinovik, Adaptive radiotherapy in advanced nasopharyngealcarcinoma – Case report, Page 465
- Definitive treatment of planocellular oropharyngeal carcinoma with moderate
- acceleration of intensity modulated radiation therapy with simultaneous integrated boost. Kostadinova Lence, Selim Gj, Smickoska S, Chakalaroski P, Stoleska M, Nonkulovski D. http://webdoctor.com.mk/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Acta-Morphologica-2020_172-2.pdf
- Procalcitonin as a promising biochemical marker for early detectionand treatment ofsepsis in neonates at intensive care unit and oncologic patients with febrile neutropenia.Nonkulovski Danilo, Tankoska M, Pandovska B, Sofijanova A, Kimovska M,Bicevska-Mandzukovska H, Voinovska T, Martinova K, Kostadinova L.http://webdoctor.com.mk/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Acta-Morphologica-2020_172-2.pdf
- Radiation-induced Mucositis in Patients with Oropharyngeal Cancer Treated with Moderate Acceleration of Intensity-modulated Radiation Therapy and Simultaneous Integrated Boost Concomitant with Weekly Cisplatin, Kostadinova L, Selim G, Chakalaroski P, Smickoska S, Stoleska M, Nonkuloski D.. Open Access Maced J Med Sci [Internet]. 2021 Jan. 10 [cited 2021 Aug. 30];9(B):1-5. Available from: https://oamjms.eu/index.php/mjms/article/view/5241
- NGAL AND CYSTATİN C: TWO POSSİBLE EARLY MARKERS OF DİABETİC NEPHROPATHY İN PATİENTS WİTH TYPE 2 DİABETES MELLİTUS, Argjent Muca, Gazmend Amzai, Tara Ristevska,Tatjana Milenkovik, Enes Jashari, Lenche Kostadinova,Sefedin Biljali and Jasmina Mecheska Jovchevska .