Dr. Hallstrom is an inpatient palliative medicine consultant. She has special interests in late transitions of care from critical care to comfort care, early palliative involvement in devastating traumas, integrating staff wellness into daily practice, and furthering the primary palliative skills of trainee physicians.
She enjoys gardening, walking her dog Ruby, dancing, traveling, and serving as a volunteer for Alpha Chi Omega Fraternity.
- Contracted Physician, Hospice and Palliative Field Team, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Taste of Palliative Medicine course faculty, Sarawark, Malaysia
- WeCommit Heart Failure Mortality committee, OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Compassionate Extubation committee, Cleveland Clinic
Education / Honors
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Resident Advisory Committee member
- Finding Meaning in Medicine co-lead
- MD, Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
- BA cum Laude, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH