Dr. Petrovová started in field of palliative medicine more than five years ago in an inpatient hospice in Brno. Her next work experience was in a home hospice and nowadays she works in the Centre for Palliative Care Brno. Except of this position in palliative medicine, she is also a primary care physician, who care about patients in several nursing homes. She finds her work with patients and their families very enriching. She enjoys work in multidisciplinary team a lot.
- Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute, Department of Laboratory Medicine 2013 – 2014, physician
- Masaryk University, Institute of Pharmacology 2013-2014, lecturer
- Prachatice Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine 2009-2013, physician
Education / Honors
- Palliative Care Subspecialty, 2020
- Primary Care Physician, with honors, 2017
- Medical Degree, Charles University, Third Faculty of Medicine, 2008 (Heinrich Heine University in Duesseldorf, Germany, Erasmus Programme , Winter semester 2006/07