Glen Draeger started his working career as a high school teacher in 1981. After four years he moved to South Lake Tahoe to read, write and ski eventually returning to San Diego to work in the delivery industry for 17 years. After getting laid off he went back to college to learn web programming, something he had been experimenting with for a number of years after the internet became popular.
In 2006 Glen started Sweet Thursday Web Development and realized his dream of being self-employed. After getting a couple of initial clients from internet ads Sweet Thursday (named after his favorite John Steinbeck novel) grew steadily from word-of-mouth. From “Mom & Pops” to Caesars, SDG&E, the world famous Hotel del Coronado, SpeakInc, California Bank & Trust, Green Flash Brewery and many more, Glen has built and worked on hundreds of websites. He loves creating and programming web solutions for the varied needs of his clients, specializing in WordPress and ADA (Americans with Disability Act) compliant websites.
Glen enjoys hiking, home projects, writing, loose leaf black tea and spending time with family and friends. He lives on five acres in Dehesa Valley, California with his wife and son.
- California Against Slavery
- ARTK12: Art History Disguised as Fun
- The Hotel del Coronado (rebuilds in 2016 & 2018)
- Wiseman + Rohy Structural Engineers
- Grass for Geezers: Medicinal Cannabis for Seniors: Emerging Information
- The Worse for It: The World War I Letters and Artifacts of Private 1st Class Robert E. Schalles
- The Red Guide to Recovery
- Outlets at the Border
- MOKU Surf Shop
- Flyfishers’ Club of Oregon
- Hotel del Coronado Master Plan
- California Plumbing & Mechanical Contractors Association
- and many, many more….
- 2006 – present: Owner, Sweet Thursday Web Development
- 1986 – 2003: Driver, DHL Worldwide Express
- 1981 – 1985: Teacher, Christian High School
- 2004: Web Programming Certificate, Cuyamaca College
- 1983: M.A. Education, Azusa Pacific University
- 1981: B.S. Physical Education, Liberty University
Please Leave a Review or Suggestion