Allison Wolfe is a board-certified physician in Internal Medicine (2015) and Hospice and Palliative Medicine (2016). She is an Assistant Professor at the University of Colorado. She practiced both disciplines at the University of Colorado from September 2016 to July 2021 and now only practices Palliative Medicine. She has experience in facilitating family meetings, managing complex symptoms, and coordinating care in the inpatient setting in her Palliative Care practice. She regularly teaches medical students, residents, and her colleagues about Palliative Medicine. Dr. Wolfe’s interests include international palliative care, diversity, equity, and inclusion, and medical education.
Education / Honors
- Board Certified, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine: 2016-present
- Fellowship, University of Colorado Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship: 2015-2016
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine: 2015-present
- Postgraduate Training, University of Colorado Internal Medicine Residency: 2012-2015
- Medical Degree, Wake Forest University School of Medicine: 2008-2012
- BA with High Distinction in Biology at the University of Virginia: 2003-2007