Dr Agnès Calsina-Berna is a Palliative Care physician working at Institut Català d’Oncologia, in Barcelona. She is particularly focused in symptom control in advanced cancer patients, education and research in palliative care. She is one of the coordinators of a Masters in Palliative Medicine ICO-UVIC/UCC and she is teaching Palliative Medicine at University of Vic (Barcelona) for medical students.
- Member of Chair of Palliative Medicine, participating in research and teaching activities.
- Member of GRICOPAL research group at ICO
- Development of Palliative Care Curriculum for Medical Students at University of Vic (Barcelona)
- Identification of patients in need of palliative care in a tertiary hospital.
Education / Honors
- Masters in Bioethics, Institut Borja de Bioètica, Universitat Ramon Llull,2018-2020
- Masters in Palliative Medicine ICO/UB, 2010-2012
- International Fellowship in Hospice and Palliative Medicine at San Diego Hospice , 2009-2011
- Masters in Family Medicine, , UAB, 2007-2009
- Family Medicine Residency, 2005-2009
- Medical Degree, University of Barcelona, 2004